Thursday February 23rd, 2017 - Clean Out Your Life Closet with Corbie Mitleid
Are you ready to surrender what is no longer serving you and claim a life of greater clarity, grace, ease, and joy? If so, Corbie Mitleid shares wisdom from her book Clean Out Your LifeCloset: Take charge of your life and love your journey! Corbie, with her unique style, and laughter provoking sense of humor, discusses the upside of stress and helps make cleaning up the closets of our lives, clear, comprehensive, inspirational, effective, and oh so much fun!
Listen Live Thursday at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific
Corbie Mitleid says “God gives all of us what we need for a life filled with miracles and joy". My own life has shown me that as long as our hearts are open, whole, and aligned with Spirit, anything is possible. If I can share that blessing with others, then I’m doing things right. And it never hurts to bring laughter on the path with you!I have been on the mystic’s path for over 40 years, searching out new and gentler ways to bring peace and harmony to body, mind and soul. I am a Certified Psychic, Certified Tarot Card Reader, and a legally ordained Minister.
- February 20th 1:00pm How to Evolve Your Voice Creating Change with Doug Foresta
- February 20th 1:30pm Elevate Your Relationship Life's Tool Box with Kenny Brixey
- February 20th 3:00pm NSEFU Wildlife Conservation Foundation with Coe Lewis Voices of Vision with Jane Asher
- February 21st 2:00pm Masters, Mystics and Saints with Margaret Ann Lembo The Miracle of Healing with Lisa Campion
- February 21st 3:00pm More Happiness and More Love with Janet D. Thomas Simple Steps Real Change with Cheryl Maloney
- February 22nd 3:00pm As It Unfolds with Tina Marie Bertoli Lighten Up! with Bonnie Wirth
- February 23rd 2:00pm Clean Out Your Life Closet with Corbie Mitleid Journey to Center with Tammi Baliszewski